Real Estate in Turkey
REAL ESTATE IN TURKEY - EVERYTHING IN ONE PORTAL
On our website you can find all the relevant information about duplexes, penthouses, villas and standard apartments in Turkey. If you are interested in buying and selling, investing in real estate and renting, then "Project Home" is what you need.
Reliable developers, trusted private sellers, useful materials about buying and selling, about the life and features of housing in Turkey - you will find all this on the pages of our portal.
We will help you make a profitable deal, advise you on which object to choose for your purposes, dissuade you from unprofitable investments and accompany you at every stage of paperwork.
APARTMENTS IN TURKEY: PRICES AND PROSPECTS
So, the Turkish real estate market is a space for your investment. In mid-2021, despite the covid restrictions, the price of apartments and houses has risen significantly. All realtors told foreign buyers that ahead - a new jump in prices and it would be good to hurry. Prices for building materials and gasoline rose, taxes increased, building land in popular cities became less and less, and by the end of 2021, the cost of objects increased again by tens of thousands of euros.
In 2022, a new flow of foreigners poured into Turkey, so the demand for real estate in Turkey exceeded supply hundreds of times. This has had a particular impact on the rental market.
And we expect that in the fall of 2022, prices, even in developing provinces like Mersin, will no longer be the same as they are now.
Also, in the spring of 2022, a new law was passed, according to which the threshold for investing in real estate for the simplified Turkish citizenship program is increased from $250,000 to $400,000. However, this bar is also significantly lower than it was before 2018, namely $1 million. If you want to get a Turkish passport, we will find for you villas and residences that are suitable for this purpose.
Investments in Turkish development justify themselves. The quality of construction, relatively low property taxes, the steady development of the economy are just a few of the factors in favor of such investments. And don't forget the fabulous climate and high standard of living.
REAL ESTATE IN TURKEY: LIKBEZ
- Most often, foreigners buy housing in Istanbul. But citizens of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other countries tend to choose apartments and villas on the Mediterranean coast: in Antalya and Alanya, Mersin, Bodrum, Fethiye and Marmaris.
- Among the popular options are three-room apartments for a comfortable residences, penthouses and garden duplexes in first-class residential complexes.
- The cost of square meters in high-rise buildings and in private houses depends on many parameters. Among them - the area, floor, view from the window, proximity to the sea, the scale of the internal infrastructure of the complex.
- If you buy an apartment worth more than 75 thousand dollars, then the owner receives a special Turkish residence permit and after 5 years can apply for Turkish citizenship. And if the value of the object exceeds $400,000, then the owner and his immediate family receive Turkish citizenship immediately.
- The annual property tax is 0.2-0.6% of the cadastral value of housing. These are mere pennies compared to European and American taxes!
WANT TO OWN SQUARE METERS IN TURKEY?
Becoming a homeowner in Turkey is easy. We will help you find the objects that are right for you.
We advise on all issues related to real estate. Here you can find:
- exclusive options from top developers
- premium after-sales service, including rental assistance
- large selection of properties in the primary and secondary market
If you want to buy a home in Turkey, please contact the Project Home agency. The house by the sea is almost yours, you just need to lend a hand.